Klook.com

Sunday, June 9, 2024

The height of Byun Wooseok's standing mic is unbelievable

 

When the staff brought the microphone, it was unbelievably high. But when Byun Wooseok approached it, the height was just right... 

It was insanely high, but when Byun Wooseok stood in front of it, the height was just rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's not just tall, but also has amazing body proportions...

-It's like an optical illusionㅋㅋㅋ

-My ideal type is a gentle giant ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really want to see him in personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, he's really tallㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, my heart flutters.

-Is it an illusion? It's weird even though I see it with my own eyesㅋㅋ He's really tall.

-When I first saw it, I thought "Why is the mic taller than him?" But it was actually the perfect height for him, I was so surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew he was tall, but is he over 190 cm? He's really tall.

-Wow... His body proportions are insane.

-I thought, there's no way he's that tall, but when Byun Woo Seok got closerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe height was actually perfect.....

-His proportions are amazing. He's really tall, but his face is really small.

trazy.com