Klook.com

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Aespa has sold 1,035,835 copies of their first full album in the first week of release

 

A round of applause to Aespa! 🎉👏👏👏👏

Let's hope this album promotion goes smoothly! ✊

+ The CDP will be distributed with the release in July. 

theqoo

-✊️✊️Jjang-aespa✊️✊️

-Wow, applause for Jjang-aespa

-I bought a copy since it's their first full album and I love the songs. Aespa, let's do even better in the future!

-Jjang-aespa❤️

-Jjang-aespa, well done!

-I bought a copy today, congrats!

-Fighting! Let's stay healthy!

-Oh, congrats, I'll go buy it tomorrowㅎㅎㅎ

-I knew they would sell over 1M copies. Congratulations!

-Wow... Jjang-aespa, a million seller idol group

-Aespa can't be stepped on, right?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, it's surprising that it's been years since they debuted, and they're only releasing their first full album now...

-The version I wanted was sold out, so I couldn't buy it todayㅠㅠ Is the initial sales important? I'm sorry Jjang-aespa...

-Let's go up even more, Aespa 💜💙💜💙

-Congrats!

trazy.com