Klook.com

Friday, May 17, 2024

Watch 'Lovely Runner' with Byun Wooseok and Kim Hyeyoon ... Group Viewing Event for the Final Episode

by Journalist Yoon Hyojung

As the last episode of 'Lovely Runner' approaches, the drama is set to hold a special gathering for the cast and viewers. 

According to reports on the 17th, drama 'Lovely Runner' will host a group viewing event for its final episode on the 28th. Details such as the venue, event format, and more are currently being organized. Lead cast of the drama including Byun Wooseok, Kim Hyeyoon, Song Gunhee, and Lee Seunghyub will also attend the event to bid farewell to 'Lovely Runner.'

theqoo

-I want to go.

-How do we even go to things like this?ㅠㅠ

-I want to go too..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love it... But it makes me realize that the drama is coming to an endㅠㅠㅠ This drama should've been a 100-episode series.

-Wow, I'm so jealous.

-Wow, insane!!! Even the cast too????? 

-Aaaaa I'm already jealous!!!

-Do it in Jamsil...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-With the cast?

-I feel like tvN is doing their best to repay the fansㅋㅋㅋ

-So jealous, being in the countryside sucks

-So jealous, as someone who lives in the countryside, I will just watch it from home...

-For now, I'll try applying...

-It would be so fun.

-Wow?????? Damnㅠㅠㅠㅠ If I get chosen, I'm going to wear a school uniform with a yellow umbrella!!!!!!

-I wonder if there's a spot for me.

trazy.com