Klook.com

Friday, May 17, 2024

,

The 2 songs that have the probability to take the 1st place in Melon Annual Chart

 (G)I-DLE's Fate and TWS' Plot Twist.

Two of these songs were initially expected to compete against IU. However, the focus is gradually shifting towards (G)I-DLE and TWS now, with (G)I-DLE's momentum picking up, the chances are almost fifty-fifty.

Additionally, TWS is expected to achieve first place in the next two weeks.



-I hope (G)I-DLE makes it.

-(G)I-DLE is holding strong in May, and their chances are looking better and better.

-I think (G)I-DLE's chances have risen to about 60-70% now.

-I think (G)I-DLE will take the top spot. The only thing left to see is how they do in summer.

-If TWS gets 1st place, wouldn't they be the first rookie boy group with debut song to do so?

-It doesn't even seem fifty-fifty, (G)I-DLE will probably be number one.

-Wow, getting number one with a B-side is amazing. The song is so good.

-I really like (G)I-DLE's song.

-Current trends suggest (G)I-DLE has a higher chance.

-I’m enjoying both songs.

-Even TWS fans probably don’t expect to win the annual top spot.

-(G)I-DLE held onto 2nd to 4th place for quite a while without a significant drop.

-TWS had a 70% chance of winning the top spot this year, but I noticed a significant drop in users since late April.

-I’ll stream (G)I-DLE's song a lot.

-I think (G)I-DLE will make it.
trazy.com