Klook.com

Monday, May 6, 2024

,

Byun Wooseok's arm veins...

 




-Even needles would break...

-Wow, his veins are popping out like he's about to fail an IV insertion - tmi, if your veins are too prominent, it's actually not good for injectionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like he has very little body fat. My arms are just straight-up sausage

-He has an innocent face. But those arms though...

-His face looks innocent but his physique screams manly. So attractive.

-My man is perfect

-Let's get married

-Oh man, he's got it all

-Wow, crazy, so nice

-I like it.....

-Standing ovation, please

-The veins on his arms and back of his hands are crazy ㅠ

-I've been obsessing over Byun Wooseok all day ㅠㅠ

-I want to draw his blood...

-If you have veins like that on your arms, wouldn't your arms hurt a lot?

-Honey ૮₍っ˶ᵔ 3 ᵔ˶₎აっ

-I love you
trazy.com