Klook.com

Monday, May 6, 2024

, , ,

Have you seen Jang Wonyoung's episode of PSICK Show?

 Even though I'm not a fan, I spent 40 minutes laughing non-stop. Who could've thought I even ended up making a bunch of idol GIFs?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Seriously, though. Wonyoung is a comedian. 

[+265][-50]

1. [+116][-3] I'm so jealous of Kim Minsoo, he needs to be searched and seized.

2. [+109][-5] This comment is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ I can't help but let out an Ahjussi smile as I watched the whole episode
The video of three guys laughing for 40 minutes ranks #1...

3. [+74][-1] PSICK Show usually titles their videos like 'Asking ... to ...~', but this time they titled it 'To: IVE's Jang Wonyoung: You're Beautiful', which is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+61][-4] Me tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jang Wonyoung is good at variety shows too.

5. [+59][-3] She seems to be good at this type of variety show.

6. [+33][-2]ㅋㅋㅋ
I understand how women feel when they see Cha Eunwoo. I feel entertained just by watching her. 

7. [+31][-1] It was fun to watch, maybe because Wonyoung is my bias...

8. [+29][-1] It reached 1M views in just 5 hours.

9. [+21][-0] I don't know how to put it into words... She's magnetic

10. [+19][-1] She's good at talking tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where can we find such an idol like her?
trazy.com