Klook.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

, ,

Movie 'Wonderland' Stillcuts of Suzy and Park Bogum






-Wow, Bogum looks really good with that hairstyle.

-Ah, both of them are so beautifulㅠㅠ

-The shot where they're facing each other is crazy.

-Wow, the chemistry is great, looking forward to their love storyㅜㅜㅜ

-Their chemistry is crazy.

-I've waited for years to see this still cutㅠㅠ Come quickly!! Do some promotions!!

-I'm going crazyㅠㅠ I want to see it quicklyㅠㅠ

-The chemistry is great, but I'm curious about the story, seems different from what I thought.

-Wow, I love it, it makes my heart race.

-Hurry up and release it.

-Is it finally coming out?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They match even better than I thought ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

-Park Bogum's messy hair is so cute.

-It seems like the first time Park Bogum has had that hairstyle, it's cute. Looking forward to Suzy and Bogum's chemistry.

-I really want to see this quickly, love the Suzy and Bogum combo.

-If the movie reviews are good, I'll go watch it.

-Ah, it's a movie, thought it was a drama.
trazy.com