Klook.com

Sunday, April 28, 2024

,

Baby Monster's Band Version of Sheesh on Inkigayo Shows Their Improvement in Live Singing Skills

 


 
-Wow, they're good.

-It's hard to believe that one of the members rapping is Japanese, she;s so good.

-I hope these kinds of talents succeed, people who can perform live anywhere they go.

-Baby Monster is really good, I prefer their live performances more than their recordings.

-Let's go to Coachella

-Amazing. They turn music shows into their own concerts.

-They give me chills everytime I watch their performances

-They're all good at live performances, I just hope they receive good songs.

-Baby Monster's live performances are really good. I just wish they took better MVs and concept photos.

-Huh? Who's Japanese?? Ahyun is Korean, then is it Asa?

-Asa's got it... She's definitely got potential

-The last member is definitely like a baby Eminem.

-Since 2NE1 and BLACKPINK, YG has been unrivaled in terms of girl group talent.

-It's hard to believe that two out of three rappers are Japanese, why are they so good?

-Today was the first time I properly watched their stage, and they were so good it surprised me. Are they really rookies?

-Asa's rap is really damn good.

-They all have distinct personalities.

-Damn, they're too good, insane.

-Ah, I like thisㅠㅠㅠ I've really fallen for them lately
trazy.com