Klook.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

,

Dispatch Reveals The Kakaotalk Conversations Between AOMG Ent. CEO and Meenoi

 

(29 Jan 2024, Mon)

Meenoi: Oppa, I'll be waiting. Please contact me~~

AOMG CEO: Minyoung-ah, please make sure we can shoot tomorrow, even if it's just for the sake of me. I'm so sorry. 

(30 Jan 2024, Tue)

Meenoi: For the sake of my life, I don't think I can do it. I'm feeling quite down today, so I don't think I can contact you anymore. I'm sorry. 

AOMG CEO: I already told them that you've decided not to do the advertisement. Contact me when you wake up...

(31 Jan 2024, Wed)

Meenoi: I'll contact you.

January 29th. It's D-1 for the advertisement shoot.

On the evening of January 29th, Meenoi notified, "Without modification of the advertisement conditions, I can't do the advertisement shoot tomorrow." At that time, all AOMG could do was understand the circumstances.

AOMG: Please make sure we can shoot tomorrow, even if it's just for the sake of me. (January 29th, 21:52)

Meenoi:For the sake of my life, I don't think I can do it. I'm feeling quite down today, so I don't think I can contact you anymore. I'm sorry.  (January 30th, 00:23)

Meenoi: (To the manager) You don't need to come to pick me up tomorrow. (January 30th, 00:24)

15 minutes later (00:38), AOMG's representative sent an SOS to Meenoi's older sister.

"There's a cosmetics advertisement shoot tomorrow. (Meenoi) says she can't do it, and I told her she doesn't have to do the shoot. But I'm wondering if it's okay for her to be alone. I feel like she doesn't want me to contact her again. It's okay not to do the shoot, but I'm worried about being alone, so..."

theqoo

-So, celebrities don't have to work when they're feeling down... Amazing. I want to tell my boss I'm feeling down today and can't work so I can go home tooㅠ

-The CEO doesn't seem like a bad person at all.

-How can you talk to the CEO like that? No one should do that in any job.

-The CEO doesn't seem like a bad person, so why is he being attacked? This person is really strange.

-Feeling down...ㅋ_ㅋ I want to go home because I'm feeling down too.

-The CEO did his best already.

-Why doesn't she want to do the advertisement shoot?

-Don't work if you don't want to work.

-Ah, damn, why do they tolerate this kind of thing, just sue her.

-The CEO is so kindㅠ

-The CEO and the manager are going through a lot.

-At first, AOMG was doing well, even offering them advertisements... it's a bit annoying. I heard they really pushed Meenoi... The fake signatures are something they should resolve legally...

-She lied about not knowing about the ad shoot >> According to the chat, even the ad rate and shooting date were discussed, up to the Hermes details. Fake agency signature >> Up until now, dozens of ad deals have been conducted through proxy signatures after discussions. It's not a perfect process, but it's always been done well. She also demanded to suddenly raise the ad rate or shorten the period just before shooting and then avoiding it by saying she doesn't want to shoot on the same day. And then crying while doing a live broadcast...

-Is she in elementary school... Even elementary students wouldn't respond without a sense of responsibility... I'm really disappointed... No matter what, it's a matter involving a company and millions of won...

-Wow, unbelievableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com