Klook.com

Friday, February 16, 2024

,

Bibi's new song, Bam Yang Gang, Melon Daily Trendㄷㄷㄷ.jpg


90 -> 57 -> 22



-Is this her first soft song?

-The song is cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't know Bibi was good at singing... Why did I think she was a rapper?

-I heard it on the radio by chance, and now I can't stop listening to it. Bibi's voice is so good.

-I didn't expect this kind of song to be so perfect. So good.

-The song is good, personally I prefer the live version thoughㅡ

-The song is really good, and the music video is cute too.

-I know the latest trend to have short songs, but it's a shame. I want to listen to a 3-minute version.

-If it ranks high on the charts, I hope she would release a longer version. 

-I was shocked by the content and lyrics of the music video, so I looked up the creditsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jang Ki-ha is a funny personㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wasn't into Bibi's concept before, but this song is really good.

-The song is so cuteㅎㅎㅎ

-The song is good, it's also comforting to the ears.

-She looks like Winter.

-The song is good, but I can't watch the music video because of the ratsㅎ It gives me chills.

trazy.com