Klook.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

,

Press pictures of New Jeans' gorgeous looks on The Fact Music Awards 2023 Red Carpet

 














-Daniel looks really pretty with curly hair...

-How is it possible for all of them to look that gorgeous...

-These looks are really pretty, but I personally think it's not their best ones so farㅠㅠ

-How can they all have such pretty noses...?

-Minji is still young and yet she already gives off such a graceful aura...

-I love their outfits. It suits them perfectly. It doesn't make them look old, it suits their age really well.

-Hani seriously looks like a baby... A baby stealing her mom's clothes.

-Haerin really does look like a cat... Hani's look is my favorite.

-Minji is really beautiful, but that outfit makes her look older than she actually isㅠㅠㅠ

-It looks fine, but I personally think their outfits don't suit their hairstyles and makeup...

-The girls look absolutely gorgeous... It must be really fun to be their stylitsㅠㅠㅠ

-Haerin's earring is really fancy and yet it still doesn't distract attention from her gorgeous face...

-I feel like their stylists could've done better with the outfitsㅠㅠ But I still think they look pretty...

-Aren't they cold?ㅠㅠ I mean, they look stunning but it must be really cold...

trazy.com