Klook.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

,

Aespa's Red Carpet pictures

 










theqoo

-Hul... Karina's bangs!! When did she cut them?

-How tall is Karina? Her body proportion is to die for...

-Winter looks like an actress going to an award ceremonyㅋㅋㅋ

-Winter is so much taller than I thought she was...

-What's up with the outfits?ㅜ Their stylist should've given Winter a dress with the same length...

-Please get rid of those bangs, Karina...

-It's really adorable how Ningning and Giselle's poses look similarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Giselle's pose screams 'Hot girl'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Karina's neck is really long...

-Oh... I've always though Winter was small and short... I had no idea she was actually that tall

-Giselle looks really gorgeous these days...

-I think they all would've looked so much better if Ningning wore Karina's dress, Winter wore Ningning's dress, and Karina wore Winter's dress...?

-The girls are so pretty, but I feel like their make up artist and stylist could've done so much better.

-Whoa... They all look so freaking gorgeous with no exception...

-I personally think this is not their best red carpet looks...

trazy.com