Klook.com

Saturday, August 19, 2023

,

The audience that New Jeans' attract on Sumer Sonic in Osaka today



They performed for around 40 minutes on the main stage at 12PM, when it was really hot out there


A Japanese music journalist shares his review of New Jeans' performance

They mentioned that the crowd was so massive that it reached the point of entry restrictions. This was the first time such an event had occurred in 10 years. 
For your information, New Jeans still haven't officially debuted in Japan yet. 


Japanese singer Yoasobi's Instagram story
"They're the best" 
 

Last but not least, Ditto seems to be really popular in Japan

theqoo

-Oh... That's really impressive. It must've been really hot out there, they all worked so hard. I can only imagine how fun it must've been. 

-Whoa... They came to see New Jeans despite the hot weather...

-I'm one of those people who came... I was on the 1st floor and it was really hot out there, I almost fainted but I'm really happy I got to see my pretty babies and their wonderful performance...

-Whoa... Ditto is indeed a good song. Japanese people got some nice taste. 

-They still haven't had their official Japanese debut?!! That's really amazing...

-Jjang Jeans❤️❤️❤️❤️ My babies are superstarsㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I want to see them perform in person as well...

-One of my friends came to that festival and said New Jeans is indeed really popular in Japanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard Ditto is really popular in Japan...

-Those people came only to see New Jeans. After New Jeans finished performing, they all left and another crowd of people came to see the next performer.

-I'm so proud of my New Jeans babies

-It's really hot out there in Japan... I wonder how they all managed to gather and stand thereㄷㄷ

-Whoa, they're really popular!! That's a lot of people!!

-New Jeans is indeed the best!

trazy.com