Klook.com

Thursday, August 10, 2023

,

SM Ent. rookie boy group, RIIZE, Training Days #1

 










-What happened to their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits?? What are they doing to such handsome boys;;

-Wonbin is really handsome

-Who is the guy with the hairband?

-I love this... Give us more...

-I really hope they all would debut with neater hairstyles...🙏

-They all look more like models than idols...

-Who is the guy in the first picture?

-Sungchan is really handsomeㅠㅠ

-They all look freaking handsome, but can someone please do something with their hairstyle...

-I feel like I'm back in the '90s...

-They somehow don't look like a group from SM Ent.

-Are they going with the '90s...? '00s...? concept? They remind me of H.O.T and Shinhwa

-They kinda look like idols from the 1st Gen...

-Guys, I will be rooting for you all!

trazy.com