Klook.com

Saturday, August 12, 2023

2023 World Scout Jamboree Kpop Super Live viewer ratings

 

Part 1: 7.9%

Part 2: 10.9%

theqoo

-Whoa... It has been a long time since a music show hit viewer ratings of over 10%. Even year-end concerts usually don't reach those numbers.

-Maybe people watched it just to see how it goes since the jamboree has a lot of controversies?

-My parents watched the concert only because it was on the news and it was controversial. My parents usually don't watch idols, fyi.

-My mom doesn't usually watch music shows, but she watched it

-I was watching the concert on Youtube and my dad asked if it was the jamboree concert and started watching it on TVㅋㅋㅋ

-My dad watched the jamboree concert as wellㅋㅋㅋ I think he was just curious since the event was controversial

-I'm not surprised. It's because of the lineup and the jamboree event issue.

-Even my grandparents watched itㅋㅋㅋ They called me and told me to watch it because there were Kpop idols on it...

-The noise marketing strategy seems to work out really wellㅋㅋㅋ

-My dad doesn't know any idols but he watched it... Because of how controversial it is...

-It was yesterday? I didn't even know...

trazy.com