Klook.com

Sunday, May 7, 2023

, ,

I asked LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae if she would be disgusted if I was a cockroach and came to her fansign...

 

I asked Eunchae if she would be disgusted if I was a cockroach and went to the fansign, saying that it's a trend to ask questions like that these days. Eunchae replied, 'Unnie, that trend is already over'. It's really difficult to understand MZ Gen. 

theqoo 

-Ah, that trend is already over...?

-Eunchae-ya, that just started becoming a trend for us...

-Ah... I didn't know that trend was already over. I'm sorry for being too lateㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunchae-ya, as long as that trend still hasn't made it to Running Man, it's not over yet...

-Eunchae-ya, I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the trends...

-This is freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ Eunchae-ya, I just heard about that trend nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-God damn it...ㅠㅠ It's really hard to keep up with Gen Z...

-That was a trend?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunchae-ya, that's still trending for Ahjummas like me...

-I got it, Eunchae-ya. I won't ask questions like that againㅠㅠ

-If Eunchae said that trend is already over, that means we should stop doing it.

-What? I didn't even know it was trending and it's already over now...

-What's the answer, though?

trazy.com