Klook.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

, , , , ,

Cravity's Seongmin mentions Jaehyun again (ft. Minhyuk)

 

🐰: At first, Minhyuk Hyung said he was gonna introduce me to Jaehyun. I got so shy.

👩‍🦰: Because you're a big fan?

🐰: Yes

👩‍🦰: What do you want to say to Jaehyun if you meet him?

🐰: What? (laughs) I'm just... Very grateful for him

From the video, I can tell that he's a real big fan

He's such a big fan that admitting he's a fan of Jaehyun made him feel shyㅋㅋ
He said he listens to Jaehyun's songs and watches his dance practice videos every day
Kang Minhee even said that it was his first time seeing Seongmin got that shy

Minhyuk (From Monsta X, his senior from Starship Ent., was Jaehyun's co-MC in Inkigayo) noticed how much he likes Jaehyun and offered to introduce him at Inkigayo. He said he's a big fan and too shy to meet Jaehyun and refused Minhyuk's offer.  


It was my first time seeing him in this video. He looks really cute. I thought he was just another Jaehyun's fanboy.


[+189][-30]

1. [+52][-16] I watched that video and he looked really shy there, just like a little boyㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+46][-1] There's also this
Monsta X's Jooheon thinks Jaehyun is really handsome. If he could be born again, he wishes he could be born with Jaehyun's faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+45][-3] It's really adorable how Minhyuk offers to introduce him to Jaehyunㅋㅋㅋ I noticed that Jaehyun and Minhyuk are close to each other, they were seen talking a lot in this awards ceremonyㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43][-20] He's a consistent fanboy of Jaehyun
Seongmin has always mentioned Jaehyun as his role model since he debuted
'NCT's Jaehyun sunbaenim'
He has a really great voice. I'm a fan because he's good at everything...
I saw him as an MC in Inkigayo~ When I saw him, I got... oh... I got a heart attack~

5. [+40][-20] Seongmin-ie is so adorableㅠㅠ
trazy.com