Klook.com

Thursday, November 24, 2022

, , ,

Sehun questioning about Transit Loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Kai: I'm watching Transit Love these days!
Sehun: Is that fun to watch?

Kai: I'm on Ep 17...
Sehun: Something I don't really understand is...

Sehun: You know that a lot of people watch that show. But there's something I don't understand. Please tell me what you think about the show.

Sehun: The casts are exes, right? Why are they doing this show?

instiz 

-That's exactly why I don't watch the showㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't see anything fun about someone else's relationships...

-I can relate to himㅋㅋㅋ I know this is out of topic but what is Sehun's MBTI? I'm curious..

-That's how everyone thinks about the show at first...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've watched both season of Transit Love but honestly I also question thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Jongin's response to that question was funnier... 'No... You'll become immersed to the show once you pass Ep 5'

-I don't think it makes sense, that's why I don't watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's me before I started watching the showㅠ

-I watched the show, but I can relate to his questionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You need to watch the show in order to get the answer...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... It's been a long time since the last time I saw them. They're still as handsome as usual...

-There are times I question the same thing as I watch the showㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com