Klook.com

Thursday, November 24, 2022

, ,

I mean... How does Huh Yunjin look like this?

 She has the type of face that's breath-taking, it's crazy






[+482][-97]

1. [+152][-6] I saw some comments here saying that she looks averageㅋㅋㅋㅋ In fact, she was chosen as the Top 3 Visuals by trainees in Produce 48ㅋㅋㅋ I think the order was Wang Yiren, Kim Minjoo, Huh Yunjin, Jang Wonyoung, and then Ahn Yujin?

2. [+80][-4] Huh Yunjin is a Queen Bee

3. [+76][-4] She really suits muted vibes. She's stunning.

4. [+62][-3] Her aura is no joke

5. [+38][-3] I freaking like her with blonde hair

6. [+35][-0] This girl is beyond amazing. She has outstanding vocals and a beautiful face. She couldn't really dance at first, but she's excellent right now. Not to mention that her native language is English, which means she can communicate globally. I seriously don't understand how she almost couldn't debut.

7. [+15][-6] I personally think she's the most beautiful female idol. She's f*cking gorgeous. She's a hot girl. 

7. [+14][-0] When I first saw her, I think she looks like a former child actress Kim Minjung. Not to mention that she's also a great singer, dancer, and also very charming. She's a hot girl bursting out with charms. 
trazy.com