Klook.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

, ,

'Don't buy the albums' ... The reason why Red Velvet's Wendy makes such request

 

[Wendy: 'I feel like people are focusing way too much on how many copies are sold. Honestly, I don't understand why is that so important. It's already enough for us to have people who support and listen to our music. Instead, use that money to buy delicious food and warm clothes. I beg you. I think that's also the reason why albums these days come in different versions. Try not to buy them.']

Wendy shares her response along with a screen-capture of a message from a fan that says, "I'm working hard to earn money so that I can go to your concert and buy your albums". Wendy replies, "Concerts might be different, but don't buy a few copies of the same album. One copy is enough. Having you listen to our music and root for us is already enough. Instead, you can use that money to take care of your health, eat delicious food with your family, or maybe if you live alone, you can treat yourself a delicious meal for going through the day"


She continues, "Work so you can earn money to buy delicious food, don't know much about cute clothes, but it's getting colder now so you can buy a long padding jacket, and go to the hospital when you're sick. It's my wish". She adds, "I feel like people are focusing way too much on how many copies are sold. Honestly, I don't understand why is that so important". She expresses her gratitude by saying, "It's already enough for us to have people who support and listen to our music." She also speaks her thoughts, "I think that's also the reason why albums these days come in different versions. Try not to buy them."


-Honestly, she's saying the right thingㅠㅠ

-It's adorable how an idol from SM is saying thatㅋㅋㅋ Deliver that to your chairman...

-I really like her. She's really thoughtful.

-But still, I want to buy a lot of copies. Red Velvet's albums always come in high quality and the pictures are always so beautiful to look at. I love you, Unnie.

-Whoa... She might get scolded by the company, though. She's really cool for saying that out loud.

-I'm not a fan but I'm sure her fans must be feeling really emotional to hear that. She has a very beautiful heart. 

-My bias is also from SM and they also tell fans to not buy a few copies of the same albumㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It would be really nice if the company has a mindset like that...

-Wendy must be an angel...

-I feel like she cares a lot about her fans. I think I might start becoming her fans too at this point.

-On the other hand, my bias asked their fans to buy a lot of their albums...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of her fans...

-I think I saw an article about EXO saying the exact same thing somewhere...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder who started normalizing buying a few copies of the same album... 



trazy.com