Klook.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

,

The video that looks like it's in the Pinterest account of LE SSERAFIM's production team

 

It looks like they're inspired by this video, both in terms of the song and also the styling


LE SSERAFIM's M/V


+) I'm not saying they plagiarized the video, but I think they're inspired by the concept and the style from the video


-I think I know what the OP tries to point out. The song is totally my cup of tea.

-I understand. It looks like they used that video as their reference.

-It's my first time watching the MV and it's actually really good. I think this portrays the concept better than their photo teasersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think LE SSERAFIM came up with a great choice for their debut track. Anyway, Sakura looks so freaking pretty with that pink blush on...

-It amazes me how netizens are able to find things like this...

-Whoa... I was wondering why their song sounds so familiar to me, so this is the answer...

-I'm also 100% sure they also used XG Tippy Toes as their reference...

-The outfits and hairstyles are indeed quite similarㅋㅋㅋ It's Kim Chaewon...

-Everyone uses references, it's nothing newㅋㅋㅋ However, it's embarassing if the final product is too similar to the reference...

-I don't think the song is similar, but I have to admit the style and the concept...? are similar...

-I don't think the song sounds smilar, it's just the MV and the black outfits...

-Seems like not a lot of people understand what the word 'reference' means...
trazy.com