Klook.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM Sakura fancam

Her skills have improved a lot now. She's really amazing and I'm rooting for her with my whole heart.

theqoo 

-This proves that you can be anything you want if you work hard for it

-She had improved a lot when she debuted with IZONE. I'm really amazed with her performance here...

-It's hard to be a great dancer if you start learning when you're older. This shows how hard she has worked. It's amazing.

-To be honest, she's not a great dancer. But if you compare it to the past, she really has improved a lot. It seems like she really put in a lot of effort.

-Whoa... Is this the Sakura that I know? She's really amazing. She has improved a lotㅠㅠㅠ She's a great dancer now...

-She's really amazing. It's inspiring...

-I seriously thought Sakura's dancing skills would never improve, but she proves I'm wrongㅠㅠㅠ This is what ambition looks like...

-She's really good that it shocked me...

-She keeps on improving and improvingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I've been watching her through the years and this really amazes me... She did it..

-She did not just improve but she also became a great dancer...

-Her effort is amazing... It's unbelievable that someone can improve this much. Sakura, congratulations on your debut!

trazy.com