Klook.com

Monday, December 27, 2021

, , , , , , , ,

SM Girls On Top (Boa, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seulgi, Wendy, Karina, Winter) teaser photo

 



 theqoo

-I'm buying 100 copies of their album

-I can't believe I'm finally seeing Boa and Seulgi in one stageㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love this lineup, especially Taeyeon and Boa. I thought I would never see them in one stageㅠㅠ

-The fact that I'm seeing Boa in a group is really fascinatingㅋㅋ

-Crazy... SM is literally gathering all my female biases in one group. What is happening... I'm so f*cking happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-So this group is like the female version of SuperM??

-I hope the group will consistently promote just like SuperMㅠㅠㅠ

-It took me quite a while to figure out the one with pink hair, she looks so pretty

-This group looks so f*cking fierce. Whoa, so cool.

-Female version of SuperMㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing how Boa still blends in naturally there despite being a singer for over 20 years...

-It must be really fun to be an SM stan...

-I think I'm going to be f*cking crazy. Looks like SM really wants some money, huh? Sure, go ahead and get those bills. I love this!!!

-Whoa... I thought Boa was Irene in that picture

trazy.com