Klook.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

, ,

The moment you realise that V's visual is on a whole different level

I've always thought that BTS' V is handsome, it's like 'Handsome' is his middle name
But these pics/gifs will help me explain the moment I feel 'Whoa... His visual is driving me insane'

Dynamite V

Fake Love Concept Photo

DNA Tae

The Fact V

Blue-haired V for Boy With Luv Concept Photo

Blood, Sweat, & Tears Concept Photo
At this point, I'm sure he's The Master of Concept Photos

Japanese Album Jacket Photo

BangBangCon V

Yeongdongdae-ro V

DNA Concept Photo

Japanese Album Jacket Photo

[+438][-25]

1. [+103][-0] V is indeed very handsome, but his aura is so unique and different from others

2. [+63][-0] I started to stan him because of his blue hair, but I think V with lip-piercing is the most legendary...

3. [+51][-0] Kim Taehyung<3

4. [+31][-0] His face is a whole movie...

5. [+30][-0] I seriously thought he was a real doll here
trazy.com