Klook.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

,

What is the most delicious food you have ever tasted in your life?

Hello, I'm back with this post~~

Let's write the most delicious food that we have ever tasted in our life!!

I can't exactly think of one...ㅎㅎ
Just write anything delicious, I'll try them

Food is my happiness


[+10][-0]

1. [+35][-1] Everything that my mom cooks are delicious

2. [+24][-2] The porridge that you usually eat after eating Shabu Shabu

3. [+19][-11] Maratang is absolutely driving me out of my mind, it tastes so f*cking good that I want to eat if everyday...

4. [+11][-0] Soy-sauce-marinated-crabsㅠㅠㅠ The taste makes me feel emotional

5. [+8][-0] I still can't forget the shock I had when I first ate Sprinkle Fried Chickenㅠㅠ My family wasn't that well-off so we usually just eat ordinary chicken from the traditional market, but then I had a chance to eat Sprinkle Fried Chicken with my mom, her friends, and their daughters and it tasted so freaking goodㅠㅠㅠ My family is doing so much better and we often eat Sprinkle Fried Chicken now. I think I've been eating too much of them lately, I need to keep it down...
trazy.com