Klook.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

,

President Moon Jae In and Former Prime Minister Lee Nakyeon congratulate BTS on ranking #1 on Billboard's Hot 100

BTS writes a new history in Kpop as they become the first Korean singer to achieve No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100. They've topped Billboard's 200 Albums Chart four times, they continue their achievement and set a new record as they topped both charts. 

They are truly amazing. It is a splendid achievement that raises the pride of Kpop. Dynamite, the song that's currently tops the chart, is more meaningful because it was made to bring comfort and hope to people around the globe who are struggling because of COVID-19. This song brings a huge comfort to everyone who is affected by the national crisis caused by COVID-19. I sincerely deliver my warmest congratulations. 

BTS, finally achieved No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100. 
They write a new history in Kpop with their first ever English song. 
Dynamite is a powerful song that blows away the blues caused by COVID-19. 
This song helps us to gain comfort and strength to go through this hard times. 
Thank you so much, BTS


-I'm not a fan but I'm really proud of BTS, congratulations on your achievement!
-I was wondering about what the OP covered in those screenshots..ㅎㅎㅎㅎ (NB: It's the word Corona). Congratulations to BTS and also their fans!

-Why are you covering the word Coronaㅋㅋㅋ It's not even a forbidden word in this site. But later I found out that posts that include the word Corona can't become trending posts in this siteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, The President of South Korea and Former Prime Minister even congratulated BTS!!! I may be just an average citizen of South Korea, but I would love to congratulate BTS on their achievements too!

-I'm so happy that such important people took their time to congratulate BTSㅠㅠㅠ

-It's even more meaningful because they know exactly the purpose that BTS had to release this song...

-Congratulations!! I personally am not a fan of Kpop or any idol groups, but as a Korean, I'm really proud of themㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations! I haven't listened the song yet, I'm going to check it out soon!

-Thank you so much for your congratulations, President Moon and Former Prime Minister Leeㅠㅠ I am one of the fans of that amazing group that's currently topping the Billboard charts!!!!!

-I'm not a fan, but as a Kpop Fan I'm really proud of BTS and I want to sincerely congratulate them for it. Thank you so much BTS<3

-Congratulations, BTS!! I'm always grateful for you all<3

-It's really difficult to hear good news lately, I'm really happy that we finally get oneㅠㅠㅠ

-As a fellow Korean, I am really proud of what they've achieved...
trazy.com