Klook.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

,

Krystal's first still cuts from the drama Search




Krystal plays the role of Son Yerim, a smart and elite lieutenant officer who was the best student in the training corps and has flawless achievements. She's an ace who's very bold, dedicated, and also passionate. She is assigned to investigate the mysterious incidents that keep happening in DMZ as she tries to get away from there


-Crazy... She really suits that character...

-Soojung-ah, I promise you to watch this dramaㅠㅠ You really suit this genre of drama

-She reminds me of her early debut days in the last pictureㅠㅠ I love this...

-Huk... My heart is beating so fast...

-Hul... Those pictures remind me of her early debut days, especially during La Cha Ta era...

-Whoa, she suits that role really well... I wasn't expecting for much but look at her gazeㅠㅠ

-She's seriously driving me crazy with her visual...

-Whoa, I think it's my first time seeing Krystal playing this type of character... She looks so good in that outfit...

-My mind is so f*cking blown...

-Whoa, she suits that role so f*cking well... I've always been looking forward to her acting, ever since Bride of The Water God...

-Did she lose some weight? She looks so pretty...

-Krystal is a really good actress, I'm really looking forward to this drama...

-She suits this character really well, especially since I know she's very athletic...

-She looks very chic and beautiful...

-Unnie, marry me...

-I can't stop talking about how amazing she looks hereㅠㅠ Soojung-ah...
trazy.com