Klook.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The reason why iKON is in a big trouble now;;

Most of the songs from their albums are produced by B.I


But B.I just announced his departure from the group earlier today

아이콘이 진짜 큰일난 이유 ;;; | 인스티즈


-He still can produce songs even after withdrawing from the group, right? Maybe change his name...
 ㄴHul, I was thinking about the same thing...

-This doesn't mean that iKON is not allowed to sing songs produced by B.I in concerts and events in the future, right...?

-There are articles stating that he didn't do drugs. If he wasn't so guilty, why did he leave the group?
 ㄴMaybe he was considering about the group's image...

-MC Mong has retired from the entertainment industry, but he changed his name and keeps on producing songs even until now. Can't B.I also do the same?

-I feel really bad for him and iKON...

-Does he really need to leave? I'm sure things are going to get better as the time passes by...

-He's still going to make money out of the songs he produced...

-Not only iKON's songs, but also PSY, Winner, and even Blackpink's songs...

-I just sang one of iKON's songs at the karaoke yesterday... I am very disappointed...

-I liked him and rooted for him all this time. I feel betrayed.
trazy.com