Klook.com

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Taeyeon is crazy about Mobile PUBGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



It's nothing but she dances to it really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-She's so f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know anything about that game but that video is really funny and she looks adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ How many times has she danced to thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really randomㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is she doing in the middle of the road?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious, I can't breathe because I'm laughing too hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What are you doing, Kim Taeyeon?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't understand but since Taeyeon does it, it looks funny^^

-The dance is very addictiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ She can't stop dancing to itㅋㅋㅋ And I actually watched the whole video, until the very endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so lovely...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched the whole video and now the song and the dance is stuck on my head...

-Taeyeon-ah, there are other people staring...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com