Klook.com

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Honestly, I don't think Ryu Junyeol is handsome

It's just my personal opinion
I don't think he's good looking, but he has a lot of fans so I'm sure he has some charms that attract them in. But I still can't find that charm either.


-He's popular because he has a lot of charms...

-If you don't think he's handsome, you can just shut up. There's no need to make a post about it, you just want people to 'relate' to youγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I don't think he's handsome as well. But when he starts acting, I understand why he has a lot of fans. He's charming.

-He looks charming

-Not a fan of RJY, but he's a great actor. I love actors who are actually talented and not famous just because of their looks alone.

-He's a great actor and he has a great voice, that's what makes him look handsome.

-People have different preferences. For me, he's not my type.

-I personally think Ryu Junyeol is very charming and cool

-If I tell people that I think he looks handsome, they will laugh at me...
trazy.com