Klook.com

Saturday, February 9, 2019

There are a lot of Koreans who can't do this

Eat breads for breakfast


-Hul.. I can only eat breads for breakfast, though..

-Breads are snack, I don't consider them as a meal..ㅜㅜ

-I actually prefer breads for breakfast. If I eat rice for breakfast, I usually end up in the toilet for a really long time..

-Breads don't make me feel full.. I would feel hungry all day long. Rice is the best..ㅠㅠ

-I'm too lazy to cook rice in the morning, breads are the best..

-I like breads but I only feel full if I eat rice..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-On the opposite, I can't eat rice for breakfast. I usually have a bread and soy milk for breakfast..ㅋㅋ

-I can't eat rice for breakfast, it makes me feel full and heavy..ㅠㅠ I usually have some breads or fruits as breakfast..

-I can eat breads for breakfast, as long as if I eat rice beforehand..

-You guys have no idea how delicious it is to have a sausage bread for breakfast..

-I feel indigested if I eat breads in the morning..ㅠㅠ I have to eat rice and a warm soup for breakfast..ㅠㅠ

-I eat breads for breakfast because it's very simple and easy to make..

-I can eat breads for breakfast, but not every day..

-I don't eat breakfast.. 

-I would feel really hungry and become restless if I only eat breads for breakfast..
trazy.com