Klook.com

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Jennie and Irene wanted to pay for the mealsㅋㅋㅋ



Jennie, who placed her card on the bills, won?


-Hul, they're really cute..

-Jennie is so freaking adorable..

-It's actually really scary to see this kind of pictures surfacing online;;

-The fact that someone secretly took this picture is very terrifying..

-They indeed look cute, but i's very terrifying to imagine someone was following them all along..

-The girls were on their private vacations but still kept getting captured by sasaengs..ㅠㅠ

-They indeed look cute, but please don't tell me these pictures were taken by a sasaeng..

-The part-time worker: I don't care who's gonna pay, can you be a little bit faster??

-This picture is very terrifying and cute at the same time..

-They're on vacation, but can't even rest comfortably because of the sasaengs..ㅠㅠ

-Isn't this considered as stalking..?

-I wonder who took this picture..ㄷㄷㄷ

-I'm getting goosebumps.. This has crossed the lines..

-Please just let the girls be and enjoy their meals..

-What an adorable situation to look at right here.. I had no idea Irene and Jennie were close..ㅋㅋ

-You guys, don't fight and buy me a meal instead..ㅠㅠ Just give me some money to buy a fried chicken..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com