Klook.com

Saturday, July 7, 2018

, ,

Trainer Bae Yoonjung's honesty

@bambtall: Bae Yoonjung sensei somehow looks like she's hoping Sakura to be the center
(Bae Yoonjung in the picture: 'You have to think carefully about the center role')

@hotchicks5628 (Bae Yoonjung): Not at all


-Is that really her account??

-Baetizen..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so refreshing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ugh..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who can feel her charisma through that tweet?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow can imagine her with that gaze on her eyes, without laughing at all, saying 'Not at all'..

-It's so cute how she searches up her own name on Twitter..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow.. She's being so stern about it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cool..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-OP-nim, I'm sorry but that fan account asked you to take down this post.. We follow each other on Twitter and I told her about this post. Please delete this post as soon as you see this comment..
trazy.com