Klook.com

Saturday, July 7, 2018

, ,

Produce 48 Yabuki Nako's habit

프로듀스48 야부키나코 습관 | 인스티즈
프로듀스48 야부키나코 습관 | 인스티즈
프로듀스48 야부키나코 습관 | 인스티즈

She often jumps and spins around in circle


-The gifs are still loading but I can already feel the cuteness..

-Why do cute girls always have the cutests habits?ㅠㅠ

-I really love Nako..ㅠㅠ She has become my bias now.. She's not only cute but also really kind..ㅠㅠ Let's debut, Nako!!

-She's such a baby..ㅠㅠ Nako-ya, this unnie loves you so much..

-She's so small.. Cutie..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like a manga character,, So cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Isn't she the one who hit the high-note in Love Whisper??

-Nako-ya.. You made me watch PD48 when I already made promise to myself to not watch the show..ㅠㅠ

-I heard that Nako is 149cm tall..?? She's seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ Look at how she spins around..

-So cute.. Let's debut, my baby..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Nako is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com