Klook.com

Saturday, July 7, 2018

, , ,

Bae Yoonjung getting surprised at Kim Choyeon's attempt to be provocative

배윤정....깜짝....김초연 도발......gif | 인스티즈
배윤정....깜짝....김초연 도발......gif | 인스티즈
ㅇㅇ


-Why does she look so confusedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her expression though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I like Bae Yoonjung sensei..ㅋㅋㅋ And Kim Choyeon's expressions are so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, I was surprised as well when I first saw it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, both of them are seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Choyeon is working hard and putting a lot of effort on everything she does.. It's really great to see that side of hers..

-She looks so passionate..ㅋㅋㅋ Did she get scolded by Bae Yoonjung because of it?
  -Nope. But Bae Yoonjung said that she looks burdensome and recommended the group to change the center..ㅠㅠ So they did change the center, but in the end Choyeon becomes the center again!

-Did she get scolded by Bae Yoonjung?? ㅠㅠ Her expression..ㅠㅠ
  -Nope. But Bae Yoonjung did tell her that her expressions are a little bit too much.

-The editors are seriously driving me crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe Bae Yoonjung called that burdensome.. She looks cute to me, thoughㅠㅠ

-It's really nice to see her full of passion. I'm rooting for her!
trazy.com