Klook.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

, ,

Hyorin and Jessi with light make up



-Her eyebrows changed.. She looks so much more softer now..

-She's so beautiful..

-Hul.. I thought she was Dasom..

-She looks so lovely..ㅠㅠ

-She looks gorgeous even without any make up on..ㅠㅠ

-She resembles Dasom..

-Hmm.. She looks so much cuter with light make up!

-She looks so beautiful that it took me awhile to notice that she's wearing her pants inside out..

-So pretty.. She looks healthy!

-She's wearing her pants inside out..?

-Hul.. So freaking pretty..ㅜㅜ Is there anything that she can't rock?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks like a Disney princess in the second picture from the last..

-She's so freaking gorgeous and I mean it, I'm not saying it just because everyone is saying the same thing..

-I can see Dasom in her..!????

화장 연하게한 제시 | 인스티즈
화장 연하게한 제시 | 인스티즈


-Is this really Jessi..?

-Hul.. Are you sure this is not a different person..?

-So pretty.. Pretty women will always look pretty no matter what..

-I can slightly see Jennie in these pictures..

-Hul.. I almost couldn't recognize her..

-She looks like that girl from Black Pink..

-I personally think she looks like Black Pink's Jennie in the last picture..

-Hul.. She looks so beautiful. I mean, she has always been beautiful but she really beautiful with light make up on..

-She somehow looks like April's Naeun in the second picture..

-She looks so freaking gorgeous!!!

-Oh my goodness.. She's so beautiful..

-Are you sure the girl in the second picture is Jessi and not Jennie..?

-After watching the original video, I can make sure that she's really Jessi. However, the second picture seems to be edited that's why she looks different..
trazy.com