Klook.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

, ,

Seolhyun at her sister's wedding

설현 최근 친언니 결혼식 | 인스티즈
설현 최근 친언니 결혼식 | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. They really do look like each other..

-Whoa, Seolhyun looks so beautiful in the first gif I can't take my eyes off of her..

-Their genes..!!

-I seriously thought Seolhyun was the one in white dress. I stopped for a second and thought, 'It's her sister's wedding. Why is she the one who's wearing the dress?' and then I took another look at the picture and realized it was her sister..zㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her sister is so beautiful.. But is it okay to post her pictures without permission like this? She's just an average citizen..
  -From what I know, her sister is an editor. They even had a pictorial together!

-Whoa.. I literally stopped for three second and asked myself why is Seolhyun wearing a white dress..

-Hul.. Her sister looks like Hani..

-Hul.. They look each other so much and it's really nice to see her Seolhyun in this picture, she reminds me of her early debut days..

-Her sister looks like an announcer..

-Whoa, her sister must be really tall..

-But why is she wearing all-black to a wedding.. So cute..ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the first gif was taken at her sister's wedding.. I got confused for a while..

-There are two Seolhyuns in that picture..!
trazy.com