Klook.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

, ,

Why is NCT's Taeyong the only one who acts like that in this gif?


[+53][-7]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 02:43 신고하기
I really like how Taeyong is actually a very shy guy.. I don't really like guys who talk too much, I'm more into the type of guys who are shy, always serious, and doesn't really know how to have fun.. I personally think those are Taeyong's charms. Lee Taeyong, in my eyes, is an introverted guy who has his own world, who's a little bit clumsy when it comes to interacting with other people, who loves animals and likes to draw.. Getting close to him might be not easy, but once you do, he will never hesitate to show you the cute side of himself.. The more you know him, the more attractive he gets.
55
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 01:53 신고하기
As for now.. -_-; He lost his phone but found it the next day, all he got was two spam messages and two missed calls from his managerㅜㅜ There were also 20 texts, but they were all from NCT's group chat in Kakao Talk.. Taeyong-ah..
50
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.01 23:42 신고하기
Title: Taeyong at school
I go to SOPA and I ended up writing this post after looking up his name on the searching engine.
This might sound subjective, and please keep in mind that I'm a girl. 
The only thing he does at school is sleep. He really likes milk (Not the white milkㅋㅋ but mint-choco milk, strawberry milk, mocha milk..) He doesn't talk that much at school, that's why he doesn't have much friends..ㅋㅋ The other students don't talk to him that much as well.. I'm not bluffing. He's really polite towards the teachers, I've always wanted to get closer to him but.. He suddenly rarely comes to school..
I miss him.
And for his looks
His pupils are so freaking big. At first I thought he was just wearing contact lenses, but turns out those are his real pupils. They're so dark, just like aliens'.. It's a pity that you can't see it through picturesㅋㅋㅋ
I don't know how to put this into words..? But he also smells really nice. 
40
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 10:07 신고하기
F*ck.. Everytime such posts about Taeyong comes up, my heart aches.. Recently, he had a photoshoot with fellow leaders from idol groups and he said that it's his first time having celebrity friends and that he's very happy.. Our TY;;;
32
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 13:39 신고하기
왜냐면...ㅠㅠ
The reason is..ㅠㅠㅠ

Yuta: You had friends?ㅋㅋ
Mark: I had some.. Hahah..
Yuta: Sunbae didn't have any.. (points towards Taeyong)
Taeyong: Yeah, I didn't have any hahahah
What?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so freaking funny, seriously
29
0
답글 1 답글쓰기

trazy.com