Klook.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

, ,

A handsome male idol who doesn't get mentioned much in public

is NCT's Jaehyun

He's so handsome.. It's really hard for me to imagine things about him because I've never seen anyone so handsome in my entire life..

On top of that, look at his body..

His fellow members even revealed that Jaehyun has a fair skin and quite muscular, and that he has a really sexy body. Okay, and for his personality??~

Jaehyun: Citizens, what are you guys up to?
Fan: My class is making a jersey and we have to write something in the back, should I use 'Jung Jaehyun' or 'Jung Yoon Oh'?
Jaehyun: 'Yoon Oh's'

FYI, his real name is Jung Yoon Oh.
Just imagine his sexy body, handsome look, and large hands typing the word 'Yoon Oh's'.. Wouldn't it be really cute..?? Everyone, stan our handsome Jaehyun.

[+109][-15]

ㅇ |2018.05.02 00:09 신고하기
Jung Jaehyun.. I will love you until I die..
32
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 20:12 신고하기
I'm not a fan of his, but honestly speaking I think he's so freaking handsome.. He looks like an actor rather than an idol.. The type of face that would get a 'free pass' to meet my parents and whole family..? I also heard that he's really good at studying.. He literally lacks nothing.. I also like his voice, when I first heard NCT's song I seriously thought that his voice sounds similar to Baekhyun's
17
0
ㅇ |2018.05.02 01:52 신고하기
Hyun-ah.. I love you..ㅜㅜ
13
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 20:51 신고하기
When he was in middle school, there were a lot of girls who had a crush on him. He also got street-casted for numerous times. On top of that, he's now in charge of being the main vocal and also the visual of the group. But for your information, he used to train to become the rapper of the group.. He also stands in the center as the main-dancer and not to mention that he's currently an MC for a radio show. All of his past stories are so clean..ㅋㅋㅋ SM is so blessed to have himㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 20:30 신고하기
Jung Jaehyunㅠㅠ
9
0
trazy.com