Klook.com

Saturday, May 5, 2018

, ,

The word handsome is not enough to describe Park Jihoon

I'm not a fan of Wanna One and I can attach some proofs if needed.
I really like Kang Daniel these days, so I often look for Wanna One's fancam or their cuts from variety shows. 
The second member that catches my attention, right after Kang Daniel, is Park Jihoon. (And now that I realize it, they're the first and second place in PD101)
Park Jihoon's face is not just the typical handsome, but the combination of pretty, handsome, gorgeous, and somehow.. mysterious.
Sometimes he looks like a teenager in his 10s, and the other times he looks like a mature man that has a lot of sorrowful stories behind himself.
He has beautiful eyes and manly nose, lips, and jaw line..
Sometimes when I look at his face, I feel like falling because of how distinctive his facial features are..

The conclusion is those antis who keep on hating Park Jihoon for his looks are just jealous..
And anyway, he has been getting so much attentions on online communities so non-fans or citizens would wonder who he is and end up looking up his name on the searching engines.


[+229][-74]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 11:55 신고하기
Hmm.. I think what the OP stated above is somehow right.. He's handsome in a mysterious way, I suppose..?
53
16
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 17:25 신고하기
The trainees from PD101 chose him as the best visual, #1 on top of thatㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, your oppas voted him as the most handsome trainee in the show..
50
7
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 11:44 신고하기
Haters are gonna hate, because they don't have any other reasons to hate him..
48
11
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 16:58 신고하기
So what, he can't be handsome?? Why are you guys complaining so much?? It's the fact that Park Jihoon is not only handsome but also pretty at the same time, what are you guys so mad about?? 
41
10
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 17:05 신고하기
The haters are saying that I'm ugly..?
34
7

trazy.com