Klook.com

Saturday, May 5, 2018

,

Frankly speaking, isn't this the group whose all of the members have great physical figures?

Honestly speaking, I personally think VIXX is the group with the best physical figures ever. It's hard to choose for the member who doesn't have a great physical figure in the group.

I was actually a big fan of VIXX, but then I had to enroll to university and college kept me busy so I slowly stopped fangirling over them..

Actually, in every idol groups there usually would be at least one member with bad body-proportions or something like that. But not with VIXX. All of the members have proportional bodies, and the best ones among them are Ravi and Leo..

You should stan VIXX, they have it all.. The visual, the talents, the love for their fans, everything.. They literally lack in nothing..


I actually have a lot of pictures that showcase their so-freaking-good-physical-figures, but most of them are taken by fansites so I'm not uploading them here.

[+215][-148]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 17:16 신고하기
They have great bodies, and also great back-sides.. But most importantly, their visuals..
137
15
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 17:20 신고하기
For boy group, it's VIXX.. and for girl group, it's After School..
77
13
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 17:32 신고하기
They're the first group I can think of when the word 'Great physical figure' comes up..
51
8
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.04 00:33 신고하기
The funny thing is that the leader often gets teased by the younger members because he's the shortest in the group.. So I wondered how tall the leader is and looked it up on the searching engine, turns out that he's 180cm tall.. I can't relate at all..
34
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 23:56 신고하기
Here, take a look at handsome Hongbin~*^^*
33
3

trazy.com