Klook.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

, ,

The last innocent-pure concept that SM's idol group did

SNSD's Baby Baby (2008)

SM 걸그룹 마지막 청순컨셉 활동곡 | 인스티즈


-Whoa, I really like this song.. Now that you remind me, I shall go and listen to this song again!

-All of the songs in SNSD's first full album are gems..ㅠㅠ Take a listen of the whole album..

-Whoa.. This song brings me back so much memories..

-Whoa.. I remember singing this song on my school's talent show on 5th grade..

-Literally the best song I've ever heard in my entire fangirling life..

-Whoa.. I really like innocent-pure concept that SM does, though.. I literally can't think of no one else but SNSD when it comes to innocent concept..

-I still listen to this song these days.. I can't believe it has been 10 years..

-Now that I think about it, SM's idol groups rarely do innocent concepts..

-Taeyeon in that era.. She's so adorable, beautiful, and even good at singing. Of course, I still like Taeyeon even up at this moment. But Taeyeon in Baby Baby's era was so preciousㅠㅠ

-Ah, I really like this song..ㅠㅠ SM, please release more songs like thisㅠㅠ

-Oh.. You're right. SM rarely does innocent concept, and that's kind of unexpected..

-Whoa.. I really really like this song..

-God-Soshi.. God-Baby Baby..
trazy.com