Klook.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

,

SHINee reveals their new hair color for their 10th anniversary comeback

Everyone, except Minho, dyed their hair

Their previous hair color
전 멤버 머리 색 공개된 10주년에 컴백하는 그룹 | 인스티즈

And it also seems that Key cut his hair for a movie..


-I was like, 'Why are there two Keys?' when I saw the last picture..ㅋㅋ Took me a while to realize what's going on..

-Fighting, boys!

-I'm so happy..

-Whoa, I can't believe SHINee is already celebrating their 10th anniversary..ㅠㅠ Time sure passes by really fast.. Congratulations, anywayㅠㅠ

-Jinki's hair, though..ㅠㅠ Don't you think he just looks so adorable?ㅠㅠㅠ All of their hair are so pinky..

-Taemin's hair color is seriously so pretty.. I want to dye my hair to the same color, but.. It only looks good because he's Taemin..

-SHINee, I love you..ㅠㅠ I've been waiting for so long..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much for hanging onㅠㅠ

-Great.. I'm looking forward to their comeback!

-Kibum-ah.. I was so surprised to see the first gif, I thought he shaved his head..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I always check out their releases.. I'm looking forward to this one too!

-Wow.. Pinkies.. 
trazy.com