Klook.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

, , ,

The leader who told his member to get lost when they first met

The member tried to start a conversation since the leader left a nice first impression in him and he wanted to get closer..

Member: Hyung~ Did you have a meal?
Leader: Yeah, get lost

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He told him to get lost when they just metㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The leader said that he doesn't like getting the questions like 'Have you eaten?' or 'Did you have a meal?' so that's why he told the member to get lostㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And the member fell with the way the leader tell him to get lostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And now they're just like real siblings who can't be apart from each other
(Try to guess which one is Edawn and which one is Hui)


-Hui is the one who looks energized while Edawn is the one who looks tired..

-Who is the leader? Edawn?

-Huk.. I would've upset if he did that to me but Edawn was impressed by that??ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Hui is older than Edawn? He doesn't look so, though..ㅋㅋ

-Edawn sure has a lot of unexpected sides in himㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-If I was him, I would've gotten hurt and never try to talk to him ever again.. Edawn is so amazing..

-This is the video of Edawn revealing the whole story, it's around 5.30!

-What's up with Edawnㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh.. I know which one is Edawn, he's the Korean version of Malfoy..

-What's up with Hui's hair..ㅋㅋㅋ I really like him these days..

-Hui is the one with extension hair, right?ㅋㅋㅋ That looks so natural..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Does Edawn have a tattoo on his neck?? That looks so nice..ㅠㅠ Somehow suits him very well..

-They're so charming..

-Healthy Hui, Sick Edawn.. I'll memorize this so I can tell them apart easily..

-The guy on the left looks like Jang Woohyuk..

-That sounds like a fan-fictionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I was wrong all the time, I thought Hui was Edawn and vice versa..ㅠㅠ

-Hui's hair, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com