Klook.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

, , ,

Jung Insun and Lee Yikyung are revealed to be in a relationship for a year.. The birth of Waikiki couple



-Hul!

-What??

-What in the earth is happeningㅋㅋ She looks cute with Donggu, though.. But still, I like Junki as wellㅋㅋ

-What about Donggu?ㅜㅜ

-Unbelievable~~ Yoona and Junki are dating~~

-Huk.. One year? Does that mean they have already been in relationship even before the drama starts..?ㅠㅠ I'm rooting for this couple..

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The last episode will be aired today, though..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Seems like I wouldn't be able to focus on watching the drama because of this news..ㅠㅠ

-The reporters should've revealed it later.. Seriously..

-Why..ㅠㅠ I'm happy for the couple but the reporters should have revealed it after the drama ends..ㅠㅠ

-But still, was it really necessary for the reporters to leak it today out of all the other times?ㅠㅠ

-I wonder if the other actors and actresses knew about this couple all alongㅋㅋㅋ

-The last episode will be aired today, though.. They should've leaked it tomorrowㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. and they're working on the same drama..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. This is so surprising but I'm happy for both of them!

-One year? Then that means they have already been in relationship long time before they even started shooting for the drama.. Wow..

-I didn't see this couple coming at all!! They look so cute together!
trazy.com