Klook.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

, ,

Jihyo's wait-lineㄷㄷㄷ

지효 허리라인 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
지효 허리라인 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
지효 허리라인 ㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈


-Her skirt looks to big on her..ㅠㅠ

-Her eyes are really really big..ㅠㅠ So pretty..ㅠㅠ

-I was very surprised when I first saw her in Twice's latest MV because of how pretty she looks in itㅠㅠㅠ

-People around me can't stop talking about how beautiful Jihyo isㅠㅠ I really like her..ㅠㅠ

-I once met her in person and she's really beautiful.. and also very slim..ㅠㅠ

-Jihyo looks so pretty lately~~ She looks like a Disney princess..

-Jihyo has gotten a lot prettier lately.. She has the best smile in the world, just look at that big smile on her face..ㅠㅠ

-Her eyes are literally shining..

-This is one of the moments where I realized that I'm getting older.. I was like, 'Song Jihyo?' when I first read the title..

-Jihyo is an actual princess..

-She's a Goddess..

-Whoa.. She looks so freaking gorgeousㅠㅠ

-Jihyo-ya, please know that I love you with my whole heart..

-She looks like a fairy..!

-Jihyo..ㅠㅠ I like her so much.. So freaking much..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jihyo is really really reaaaaally gorgeous..

-Whoa.. Jihyo-ya..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com