Klook.com

Monday, April 23, 2018

,

Suzy's doppelganger who everyone thought was Suzy's real sister

Mefey
AbkGH
oIcBB
BzXRY
oSGzI
MwxtX
QdWeQ
upRPR
RFPQT
lemqZ
She was born in 1995 and participated in 2014 Miss Korea USA, she also won the first place in 2015 Miss World Koreaㅎㄷㄷ..


-So pretty..

-Ki Eunse..? Am I right? She's so beautiful..

-I would believe it if someone said she was Suzy's cousin..

-I don't see Suzy in her;; I would probably agree if you said that she looks like Choi Jungwon..

-Suzy has innocent vibes in her while this model has sexy vibes in her~

-They don't really look like each other, but kinda do.. at the same time..

-Her nose and lips kinda look similar with Suzy's..

-Suzy + Lee Yoobi + Yu Aoi..

-She looks like Han Sunhwa more than Suzy..

-She looks like Im Soojung, but with fancier facial features..

-She looks like Im Soojung in my eyes, though.. I can't see the resemblance with Suzy at all..

-I somehow can see Suzy in herㅋㅋㅋ So gorgeous..

-What's her name??

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out here..ㅋㅋ I would believe it if someone said she was Suzy's older sister..

-She looks like the mixture of Suzy and Im Soojung..

-She doesn't look like Suzy in my eyes, but she's indeed very beautiful..

-I think she looks like Lee Yoobi..

-Ok, so what's her name?
trazy.com