Klook.com

Monday, April 23, 2018

, ,

Oh My Girl Arin's younger brother

오마이걸 아린 친동생.jpg | 인스티즈
오마이걸 아린 친동생.jpg | 인스티즈
오마이걸 아린 친동생.jpg | 인스티즈
오마이걸 아린 친동생.jpg | 인스티즈
He was born in 2001 and is 183cm tall
Arin is on the tiny side while her brother is on the tall sideㄷㄷㄷ


-Whoa.. His face is so freaking small, the genes must be running in their family..

-He's really handsome..

-Haha.. I often see him on the library..

-Arin looks tall in my eyes, though.. I guess she's actually not..?

-I thought he was one of the members in that boy group in the first picture at first..!

-They look exactly alike..

-Huk.. They really do look like each other..

-Seems like these siblings have a really good relationship..

-He somehow looks familiar to me..

-Whoa, I seriously thought he was the visual of the boy group in the first picture..

-Hul.. I thought he was an idol, he's seriously so handsome..

-He was born in 2001..?

-His visual doesn't get over shadowed even when he's in the middle of male idols..ㄷㄷ

-He's really handsome.. But anyway, he's just an average citizen. Are you allowed to upload his pictures without his permissions like this?

-I saw him at our school retreat, I even took picture with him and we're following each other on Instagram!ㅎㅎ

-He's just an average citizen, though.. I think you need to take these pictures down..

-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-Whoa.. He looks so freaking amazing..

-Arin looks quite tall, though..?
trazy.com