Klook.com

Monday, January 1, 2018

, ,

Red Velvet's Irene: Ah.. I'm turning 28 this year..

*Heart-broken*.. *Annoyed*..

ZhM6ACP


-What the..? I'm very taken aback by how lovely she looks in these gifs..

-So cute..ㅋㅋ

-What the.. She's so freaking beautiful..

-I will never get tired of how cute she looks in this gif. It's the first gif that makes me realize how cute she isㅠㅠ I'm gonna save them to my gallery, just in case the post gets deletedㅠㅠ

-Irene seems to have a very cute personalityㅠㅠ She looks like a puppy..

-So cute.. Look at how Joy pats her butt in the end..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Joohyun-ah, I will still like you no matter what<3

-She looks so lovely.. Like, how is it possible for that 28 years old woman to look that cute..ㅠㅠ

-Doesn't this drive you crazy?? She's so freaking cute..

-Ah.. So freaking cute, so freaking adorable, Joohyun-ah!!

-Joy's expressions..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. She seriously looks like a bunnyㅠㅠ

-I didn't know Irene is already 28 years old.. She has a baby face..

-It's okay, you look so much younger than your actual ageㅠㅠ Cutie..

-Irene is going to turn 28 this year?? I can't believe it..

-She's so cute, I might die..
trazy.com