Klook.com

Saturday, December 2, 2017

,

Today's version of 'Pretty girl next to pretty girl next to pretty girl next to pretty girl next to pretty girl'



-Irene's eyebrows.. It somehow look very weird..

-I was like, 'Ah.. It's going to be about Red Velvet' as soon as I finished reading the title without clicking on the post..

-Joy..ㅠㅠ

-They look so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Myemim is really pretty!!ㅠㅠ

-I love these beautiful girls..ㅠㅠ

-Irene's eyebrows are kind of weird, but she still looks beautiful anyway!!ㅠㅠ

-Wendy looks like a princes..ㅠㅠ

-Red Velvet is seriously the best!~~

-Whoa.. Joy looks like an actress in that gif..

-Joy is seriously no joke..

-Whoa.. Joy looks gorgeous.. I mean, she has always been gorgeous but today she looks really gorgeous..

-They're using the same shade of lipstick..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Each of them are beautiful in their own unique way.. I love them..

-Whoa.. How could all of them look this amazing..ㅠㅠ

-Joy keeps on getting prettier as the time goes by..

-As expected from God Velvet..

-Kang Seulgi seriously looks like Cleopatra in that gif.. She looks stunning.. I love her..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com